HEADLINES

Monday, September 20, 2010

Obama Supporter Slams President at Town Hall: “Frankly, I’m Exhausted. I’m Tired of Defending You.”

This wasn't supposed to happen. How was this woman able to sneak past the Obama town hall stagers?

An Obama supporter blasted the president today at a town hall event in Washington.
The supporter told Obama:
"Frankly, I'm exhausted. I'm tired of defending you… My husband and I thought we were beyond the hot dog and beans of our lives."

Via Real Clear Video

CNBC sponsored the town hall today but "forgot" to mention the testy exchange in their report for some strange reason. Imagine that?








Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heritage Foundation

DrudgeFeed.com - Drudge Report RSS feed

RedState

Right Wing News

RenewAmerica

Hot Air » Top Picks

Conservative Outpost

Conservative Examiner

Michelle Malkin

Big Government

Big Journalism

Big Hollywood

Pajamas Media