HEADLINES

Thursday, January 6, 2011

INSTANT CLASSIC… Ted Nugent Schools Roseanne Barr on Marxism: “Mao Tse Tung Isn’t Going to Work Today” (Video)

from The Gateway Pundit


INSTANT CLASSIC… Ted Nugent Schools Roseanne Barr on Marxism: “Mao Tse Tung Isn’t Going to Work Today” (Video): "

This was great TV.

Conservative rockstar and deer hunter Ted Nugent absolutely schooled Marxist Hollywood mouthpiece Roseanne Barr last night on Anderson Cooper 360°.

Barr didn’t make any sense at all. What a complete loon.


NewsBusters posted the transcript:


NUGENT: The Tea Party is about the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.


BARR: Telling rich people what they want to hear is not good for Americans.


NUGENT: That’s not what the Tea Party is about at all, not even close. You couldn’t be more wrong about that. Tea Party is about working hard, playing hard, simple families going: Be accountable. What are you doing with our money? Who said you can spend on that crap? Who said you can pay people to stay home? Who said you can pay people not to work and not be productive? If you’re not productive, you get no money. How’s that sound?


BARR: That sounds like you’re blaming the victim. Sounds like you’re blaming the poor people.


NUGENT: Victim?


BARR: Yes.


NUGENT: What, victims of sleeping in?


BARR: Yeah, I think you’re blaming the victim. I think it’s just a big fat con, and you work for the richest guys in the world. All you Tea Party spokespeople, you work for the Koch brothers and they’re like billionaires.


NUGENT: I’m just a deer hunter. I don’t know what you’re talking about.


BARR: No, but you’re working for the wrong people, brother.


NUGENT: I work for myself. I work for myself, and all my buddies work for themselves. They work and they expect to have something left and not give it to people who didn’t earn it. Real simple.


BARR: Who? Like Dick Cheney?


NUGENT: Mao Tse Tung didn’t work then. Mao Tse Tung isn’t going to work today.


BARR: Dick Cheney didn’t, Dick Cheney didn’t earn one damn thing. Guy’s never worked an honest day in his life.


NUGENT: Who’s this?


BARR: Dick Cheney. He’s never worked an honest day in his life.


NUGENT: Oh, you got to be kidding me.


BARR: Are you kidding me?


NUGENT: Give me, give me Barack Obama’s resume.


BARR: You talk about people working for their money?


NUGENT: Show me all his jobs that he’s had. Show me a product that Barack Obama ever produced. Show me one. Time’s up.


CORNELL BELCHER, DEMOCRATIC STRATEGIST: Well, actually, Ted, he did start actually working for the churches in Southside Chicago.


NUGENT: Where’s the product?


BELCHER: Well, the product is actually helping people, but to get back to what-


BARR: Thank you.


NUGENT: Chicago people don’t look very helped to me. It looks like a tragedy.


BELCHER: Well, you got to-


NUGENT: Did he help Cabrini Green? Was that one of his projects?


BELCHER: Well, you got to keep trying to help people. I mean-


BARR: Yeah, you know-


NUGENT: No, you can’t, no. You need to try to help people by scolding them to help themselves. If you keep rewarding them-


BARR: I’m scolding you because you’re full of it. I’m scolding you.


NUGENT: If you keep rewarding them for sleeping in, then they’ll never get out of slavery. Why would you support slavery?


BARR: I’m solving you because you’re blaming the people at the bottom who have nothing whatsoever to do with it.


NUGENT: I’m blaming people who refuse to be productive.


BARR: Why don’t you blame the people who have the blame? Why don’t you ever put the blame-


NUGENT: What, do you want to blame the people who have jobs and that produce things?


BARR: I want to blame the Koch brothers and the billionaires and all the people who robbed the taxpayers of this country, absolutely.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heritage Foundation

DrudgeFeed.com - Drudge Report RSS feed

RedState

Right Wing News

RenewAmerica

Hot Air » Top Picks

Conservative Outpost

Conservative Examiner

Michelle Malkin

Big Government

Big Journalism

Big Hollywood

Pajamas Media