HEADLINES

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Even CA Gov Jerry Brown says “We’ve Been Living in Fantasy Land. Budget Much Worse Than I Thought. I’m Shocked”

from theblogprof


Even CA Gov Jerry Brown says “We’ve Been Living in Fantasy Land. Budget Much Worse Than I Thought. I’m Shocked”: "At least that's what he says. We'll see in a matter of days what he does. But for moonbeam to even acknowledge the disaster that is about to befall his state, in addition to his being governor, is progress - ironically in a state full of progressives:
More here: Jerry Brown: “We’ve Been Living in Fantasy Land. Budget Much Worse Than I Thought. I’m Shocked.”; Cuts Coming, Expect Union Fearmongering
"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heritage Foundation

DrudgeFeed.com - Drudge Report RSS feed

RedState

Right Wing News

RenewAmerica

Hot Air » Top Picks

Conservative Outpost

Conservative Examiner

Michelle Malkin

Big Government

Big Journalism

Big Hollywood

Pajamas Media