HEADLINES

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Obama: “I Don’t Think There’s a Sense That I’ve Been Successful” (Video)

from The Gateway Pundit


Obama: “I Don’t Think There’s a Sense That I’ve Been Successful” (Video): "

Really?

Maybe it’s because he’s the worst jobs president since the Great Depression, maybe it’s his record spending, the failed stimulus, the record tripling of the deficits?



Take your pick.


Yesterday, Barack Obama told Colorado’s 9NEWS that,

“I don’t think there’s a sense that I’be been successful.”



Real Clear Video reported:


“No, I don’t think there’s a sense that I’be been successful. I think people feel that Washington still is dysfunctional,” President Obama told Colorado’s 9NEWS.


“I think people still feel that overall Washington is about a lot of politics and special interests and big money, but that ordinary people’s voices too often aren’t represented and so my hope is that we are going to continue to work to rebuilding a sense of trust in government,” he said.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heritage Foundation

DrudgeFeed.com - Drudge Report RSS feed

RedState

Right Wing News

RenewAmerica

Hot Air » Top Picks

Conservative Outpost

Conservative Examiner

Michelle Malkin

Big Government

Big Journalism

Big Hollywood

Pajamas Media