HEADLINES

Monday, November 29, 2010

Obama's Civilian Army's Shot of the Day: Wheelchairbound Terror Nun

from Atlas Shrugs


Obama's Civilian Army's Shot of the Day: Wheelchairbound Terror Nun: "

Surrendered Nation Pamela Geller, American Thinker


Terror Nun copy
Photo hat tip: Jim


This image sums up rather sadly, our civilizational surrender/suicide:



Here’s a picture I took on my phone when passing through security in Miami on Wednesday. I



The nun was travelling with three others, not unlike the Flying Imams come to think of it. J My wife, not a nun, said “Look!” and I turned and snapped this shot before the TSA agent put up her hand. It was only after we furtively looked at my phone giddy with the knowledge that we’d actually captured the moment that we saw the nun’s wheelchair.



So the nun with the wheelchair has been screened. Feel safe, infidels?

"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heritage Foundation

DrudgeFeed.com - Drudge Report RSS feed

RedState

Right Wing News

RenewAmerica

Hot Air » Top Picks

Conservative Outpost

Conservative Examiner

Michelle Malkin

Big Government

Big Journalism

Big Hollywood

Pajamas Media