HEADLINES

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

No more Red Bull & Vodka: Obama now reaches down our throats

This Administration is getting annoying.  Now they are opening the door to telling us which liquids – all legal unto themselves – can be mixed.  The latest upcoming pronouncement:  Red Bull has caffeine; Vodka has alcohol; thou shall not mix the two.

Hold it, cowpoke (I mean that as a verb).  Are you suggesting that my Irish Coffee (Irish Whiskey – alcohol, and coffee – caffeine) is next?

I will decide what I drink, when I drink it, and how I drink it.  We already have a social compact, criminal laws, and civil liability for DUI.  That's a separate issue.  But if I want to spice up my vodka or gin or run or anything with alcohol by adding a bit of caffeine, I shall make that call.  End of story.

Just wait until the job description for a TSA agent includes the line, "Certificate in Massage Therapy desired but not required."








Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heritage Foundation

DrudgeFeed.com - Drudge Report RSS feed

RedState

Right Wing News

RenewAmerica

Hot Air » Top Picks

Conservative Outpost

Conservative Examiner

Michelle Malkin

Big Government

Big Journalism

Big Hollywood

Pajamas Media