HEADLINES

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sarah Palin living in Obama's head. Rent-free

Most of the time, whatever Obama says, the opposite is true. This is one of those many times. From ABC News via memeorandumObama: 'I Don't Think About Sarah Palin'
"Obviously Sarah Palin has a strong base of support in the Republican Party and I respect those skills," Obama said. "But I spend most of my time right now on how I can be the best possible president. And my attitude has always been, from the day I started this job that if I do a good job and if I'm delivering for the American people the politics will take care of itself.
BS! Here's Palin on Obama's mind back in August: Obama Dismisses Palin on Nuclear Strategy: "Sarah Palin's No Expert on Nuclear Issues" 
Or what Obama's speech to Congress in September where he brought up her 'death panel' phrase?
Sarah Palin is living in his head. Rent free!







Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heritage Foundation

DrudgeFeed.com - Drudge Report RSS feed

RedState

Right Wing News

RenewAmerica

Hot Air » Top Picks

Conservative Outpost

Conservative Examiner

Michelle Malkin

Big Government

Big Journalism

Big Hollywood

Pajamas Media