HEADLINES

Monday, November 29, 2010

Frustrated O’Reilly on Obama: “I Don’t Think There’s Anybody in the World Who Fears Obama. I Don’t Think Anybody Does!” (Video)

from The Gateway Pundit


Frustrated O’Reilly on Obama: “I Don’t Think There’s Anybody in the World Who Fears Obama. I Don’t Think Anybody Does!” (Video): "

Bill O’Reilly tonight discussed the Wikileaks fiasco with Brit Hume.

After reporting on Obama’s weak response, O’Reilly exclaimed, “I don’t think there’s anybody in the world who fears Barack Obama. I don’t think anybody does!”

"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heritage Foundation

DrudgeFeed.com - Drudge Report RSS feed

RedState

Right Wing News

RenewAmerica

Hot Air » Top Picks

Conservative Outpost

Conservative Examiner

Michelle Malkin

Big Government

Big Journalism

Big Hollywood

Pajamas Media